2000S - Brita® Hydration Station®
Model 2000S Brita® Hydration Station® is a recessed-mounted, CSA certified, touch-free, hygienic, water dispenser that allows users to enjoy the benefits of great-tasting water.
Shipping Cost for Domestic Orders: $150.00 / Each
Brita® Hydration Station®The Brita® Hydration Station® is a touch-free, hygienic, water dispenser that allows users to enjoy the benefits of healthier*, great-tasting water with none of the drawbacks of bottled water. The system is tested and certified by CSA against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine (taste and odor) and against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of lead and cysts. Recessed, in-wall-mounted design allows theBrita™ Hydration Station™ (model 2000S) to be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space. The unit conveniently mounts between standard 16" (406 mm) studs and is practical for permanent, high-traffic applications such as schools, office buildings, fitness centers, and manufacturing facilities.
Visit the Brita® Hydration Station™ website for more information.Features and Benefits
- Tested and certified by CSA against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine (taste and odor) and against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of lead and cysts, NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, NSF/ANSI 372, CSA Standard B483.1 and California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953)
- Manufactured to comply with the American with Disabilities Act when installed per requirements of the Accessibility Guidelines, Section 41.5 for Drinking Fountains & Water Coolers
- ABS front panel is equipped with a hidden lock for easy access
- Sensor features a 30-second timeout function which prevents unwanted use
- Auto purge feature automatically cycles once every 24 hours to assure a fresh water supply as well as trap integrity
- State-of-the-art integral water filtration system assures healthier*, great-tasting water
- 2,500 gallon (9464 L) capacity, electronic life cycle control filter cartridge, with filter replacement indicator light to notify when replacement is necessary
- 16 gauge, Type 304 Stainless Steel back panel
- Laminar flow prevents splashing, keeping the drinking area contained and clean
- #4 satin finish back panel resists stains and corrosion
- Intended for indoor use only
*Certified to reduce lead and cysts. Substances reduced may not be in all users? water.