Patented lead-free stainless steel, push activated valve, front accessible for stream adjustment and servicing, replaceable pressure regulation control cartridge. Includes PBA6 flush mounted style push button assembly. (Patent No. 6,981,692).
Often times it?s beneficial to understand how components, like the Haws 5874PBF valve and push button assembly, contribute to the effective functioning of our drinking fountains. Patented lead-free stainless steel design and chrome-plated brass push button provide the required amount of durability needed for constant day after day use. Unit is fully adjustable as well.
- Valve and push button come equipped with automatic pressure regulation to allow the valve to function under varying water pressures between 30 - 90 psi (2.1 - 6.2 bar); keeping the stream constant throughout the drinking process.
- Front stream adjustment and cartridge serviceability make this valve easy serviced.
- Connection is 1/4" IPS inlet and outlet
- Note: Valve assembly includes: push button assembly, tubing, and spanner wrench. Assembly is to be used on all drinking fountains with flush mounted push buttons produced after October 3, 2003. Unit replaced Model 5872.
- (Patent No. 6,981,692).
- Haws manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006).