1431 - Barrier-Free Iron Wall Mount Fountain
Model 1431, wheelchair accessible wall mounted, white enameled iron two bubbler drinking fountain with 100% lead-free waterways.
Shipping Cost for Domestic Orders: $350.00 / Each
Barrier-Free Iron Wall Mount FountainThe multi bubbler Haws 1431 enameled iron, wheelchair accessible drinking fountain uses patented stainless steel, push button activated, valve assemblies (Pat# 6,981,692) allowing for front access stream adjustments as well as cartridge and strainer access. Wall mounted design allows the 1431 to be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Gleaming white enameled iron construction provides this fountain with a bullet proof durability hidden beneath its elegant appeal
- Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- Dual bubbler heads locked to main bowl prevent against vandals and provide efficient water flow for twice the users as single bubbler fountains
- Note: Enameled iron bowls are shipped without the hardware mounted. Hardware to be mounted by installer.